DMCA Takedown Request Requirements
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our users do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement. If you own a copyright or have the authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through our Anime Streaming site, please submit a DMCA report using the following information, and we will take appropriate action.
DMCA Report Requirements
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed.
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want to be removed or for access to which you want to be disabled, including the URL or other location of that material.
- Your name, title (if acting as an agent), address, telephone number, and email address.
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- The following statement: "The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- The following statement: "I understand that I am subject to legal action upon submitting a DMCA request without solid proof."
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Please send your DMCA takedown notice to https://www.anipulse.com/contact. We will promptly investigate your claim and take appropriate action in accordance with the DMCA.
Note: Our streaming website provides links to content hosted by third-party sites. We do not host any of the anime or other content ourselves, and we do not have control over the content hosted on these third-party sites. We simply provide links to these sites as a service to our users.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and respectful environment for intellectual property rights.